1) All the payment will be process through Global IT Experts Training partner Ayant Software Pvt. Ltd.
2) It is the candidate’s responsibility to acquire all necessary software if required to maintain connectivity and to combat the menace of Internet hacking, such as but not limited to anti-virus, firewalls, vpn etc.
3) The company is not responsible anyway for the software you are using for the training purpose and also the company is not responsible for the info you are providing for your background verification check.
4) You will not use the information obtained as a result of this training in any way against the company or its employees.
5) In case the training has to be stopped / cancelled because of ‘Acts- of-God’ such as but not limited to sickness, earthquake, storm or any other natural disaster or reasons, the company will refund to candidates prorated training fees.
6) If the training doesn’t start after 30 days of the tentative start date of the training, the company will refund the full money collected as training fees within 7 business days.
7) The company will only entertain any claims for refunds if and only if for a valid reason with supporting documents you cannot take the training or quit the training program and accordingly if you inform the company within 3 calendar days of signing the enrollment form, Global IT Experts Inc. Training partner Ayant Software Pvt. Ltd. will refund you 70% of your training fees/ Security deposit which you have paid and if after 3 days of enrollment/ Training start date, you want to quit or discontinue with the training program for any reason whatsoever the company will not refund you any money which you have paid as the training fees/ Security Deposit.
8) The company reserves 48 hours every month for servicing and maintenance. These 48 hours can be together spread over the 30-day cycle. If for any reason the outage of service lasts more than the scheduled hours, the company will compensate lost time with equal time.
9) The company reserves the right to pull any candidate out of the training with assigning a valid reason as per its own discretion. In such an incident the company will prorate the number of hours attended by the candidate and refunds the rest of the money on a prorate basis.
10) The company will entertain any issues or queries only from the registered candidate only. Issues of registered candidate’s spouse, husband, wife, son, daughter, friends, fiancé or colleagues will not be entertained at all.
11) Re-Scheduling of classes will be at the sole discretion of the company management depending on trainer’s availability.
12) If the candidate is absconding without any notice the company will not refund you any money which you have paid as the training fees.
13) This payment should not be mistaken as guaranteed job placement offers.
14) Our services are totally online based and we do not sell and send any tangible product to the buyer.