• PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION: Unless otherwise specified, the services or the online training program for your individual and non-commercial use in addressing matter covered by your services. You may not change copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, duplicate, publish, license, create imitative works from, transfer, or sell any information, online training program. Any online training program or online training document are available only in correlation with services under a valid paper work or any correspondence provided from the company.
• NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE: As a condition of your use of the Global IT Experts Portal or online training program, you will not use the online training information for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. You may not use the online training information in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or damage any Global IT Experts server, or the network(s) linked to any Global IT Experts server, or obstruct with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any of the Global IT Experts, online training program. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Global IT Experts Portal, the online training program, Software or Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Global IT Experts server or to any of the Global IT Experts Portal, the online training program, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any Global IT Experts Portal, the online training program or information through any means other than that specifically permitted to you under an online training program order.
• COMMUNICATIONS PRODUCT: Global IT Experts may provide you with the use of e-mail, online training program, addresses, bulletin board, instant messaging, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the company employees and others as appropriate to your online training program under an online training program order.
• USE OF COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES: You agree to use the Communication Product only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Product. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Product, you will not:
o Use the Communication Product in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
o Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
o Publish post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
o Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, Online training and other training information protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trade mark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
o Use any online training information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Materials in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
o Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar Product or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
o Advertise or offer to sell or buy any online training program for any business purpose, unless such online training program specifically allows such messages.
o Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Product that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
o Falsify or delete any proprietary rights notices, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of online training program or other online training program information contained in a file that is uploaded.
o Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Product.
o Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
o Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
o Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading the company or others.
o Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Materials or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
The company has no obligation to monitor the Communication Product. However, the company reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Product and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. The company reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Product at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
The company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as the company deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the company sole discretion. Any materials uploaded to the Communication Product may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials. You will be responsible for the company losses and costs resulting from your breach of this clause.
• LINKING: You may not create hyperlinks to any portion of the Global IT Experts Portal, nor any Materials or product posted therein.
GENERAL LICENSE RESTRICTIONS: Any other use of the Global IT Experts Portal, online training program or Materials other than as explicitly permitted by the company is prohibited. Rights to execute, copy, modify, display, transmit, distribute, manufacture, use, sale are all reserved to the company its suppliers. Reverse engineering and de compilation of the Software is strictly prohibited.
• USER RESPONSIBILITY: Any other use of the Global IT Experts Portal, online training program or Materials other than as explicitly permitted by the company is prohibited. Rights to execute, copy, modify, display, transmit, distribute, manufacture, use, sale are all reserved to the company and its suppliers. Obtaining Global IT Experts Services, you agree that you will:
Cooperate with the Global IT Experts Trainer: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the support to you. Our experience shows that most issues can be corrected as a result of close cooperation between you and the Trainer. Please listen carefully to the Trainer and follow the Trainer’s instructions. You must confirm that the following conditions are true: The situation giving rise to the question is, reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals; You must have knowledge regarding the hardware system, any software involved, and in the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident; The full system, including software and hardware, is available to you and accessible by you without limit during any telephone discussions with the company support personnel.
• AVAILABILITY OF ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM AND MATERIALS UNDER FORCE MAJUERE CIRCUMSTANCES: Any other use of the Global IT Experts Portal, online training program, Materials or Software, other than as explicitly permitted by the company is prohibited. Rights to execute, copy, modify, display, transmit, distribute, manufacture, use, sale are all reserved to the company and its suppliers.
• You hereby acknowledge that circumstances outside of the company reasonable control (e.g., Acts of God, a large scale outbreak of a new computer virus, strikes, riots, wars, other military action, civil disorder, acts of terrorism, fires, floods, vandalism, sabotage, acts of third parties, or the like) may cause significant delays in the company ability to schedule a support session. You agree that the company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct or indirect damages whatsoever, resulting from such delays and the company will endeavor to provide the online training program as soon as it can and will update you accordingly on the timescale that the online training program will be provided.
• The company or its suppliers may, at any time, without notice or liability, restrict the use of the online training program or limit its time of availability in order to perform maintenance activities and to maintain session control.